Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New things, same problems

If you look at the bottom of the page, you can see the upcoming events have been added. I have still not been able to figure out how to move or show the most recent lecture notes. It would seem I will have to upload them to an intermediate site and then import them into the blog. I wish there were another way but there isn't. Simply copying and pasting does not work. Something about the codes. Anyway, things are moving along. 6th period got their wikis started. I am hoping that 1st and 3rd can do the same on Thursday. It seems that everyday I see another feature I can add. And it may take some trial and error but it gets in there. There is no telling where this thing could end up.

Remember Part I of your Travel Journal is due Friday 30 October for discussion and commentary. Do it on your wikis, if you can. I am aiming for this to be a completely paperless project, done online, submitted online, graded online. Wouldn't that be something? If you or anyone else had told me we would be doing this in October, I would have said they were dreaming. The most astounding part of this is how easy it is. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment