Thursday, October 22, 2009

A fly in the ointment, a monkey in the wrench

Well, I should have known it was too good to be true. It was just too easy for me to get these set and going. It turns out that blogs and wikispaces are blocked by TUSD. From what the Tech guy says, there is little he can do about it. It involves legal issues - likely the possibility of legal problems if someone uses them for illegal or vengeful purposes. So, it means that you will have to access them and use them at home or on another computer that uses a private server. Sorry about that, but all we can do is deal with it and move on. There are other sites which offer the same thing which are not blocked and I am investigating those now. One may be iGoogle or Protopage, My Yahoo, or Google Docs. We shall see.

Stay Tuned.

Remember part I is due Friday 30 October for turning in and discussion in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment