Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A New Day, A Great Day

To my World History classes,
Today we begin our journey in Ancient Greece. We will begin with going to the Library to seek sources on Ancient Greece, Crete (Minoan civilization) and Mycenae. Remember, you need a map of Ancient Greece for following your trip. Seek documents on these places, starting with Wikipedia, the Ancient History Sourcebook, to name two.
I would also very strongly recommend you start a wikispace for this project at wikispaces.com. Also, to note the address for this class blog for receiving updates, advice, guidance, direction, etc at universitaseruditio09.blogspot.com. At present the blog site doesn't look like much but you can post comments and questions. As I learn how to do it, I will be adding links, video, photos and such to aid you better.

Remember Part I of this project is due Friday 30 October for turning in and discussion in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment